MagneMotion’s QuickStick Linear Synchronous Motor (LSM) transport and positioning conveyor systems for large loads provides the assembly automation market a faster, cleaner, and more efficient alternative to pallet conveyor systems.
The modules are configured end-to-end creating electro-magnetic force to propel carriers and their payloads through automated assembly and process systems at speeds up to 10 times faster than traditional systems. The result is a conveyor system that provides increased throughput and a lower cost of ownership.
- Independent and bi-directional payload propulsion and control
- Eliminates the need for third party systems to increase throughput
- Fewer moving parts results in lower maintenance
- QuickStick (QS) motors can be mounted outside a glove box or enclosure
- Lower energy requirements due to highly efficient synchronous motors