Digitax HD Servo Drives
Minimum size, maximum performance
The Digitax HD servo drive series extends the Unidrive M range with maximum servo performance in a minimum size package.
Optimized for high-dynamic applications, Digitax HD provides the flexibility of both standalone and modular configurations. The drive offers full servo control plus open loop permanent magnet motor and induction motor control across four functionality levels: EtherCAT, MCi machine control, Ethernet and the flexible Base servo drive.
One servo system for all your automation needs. Learn more in the video introducing the features:
Reduce cost with small servo drives
Minimal footprint and exceptional power density make Digitax HD one of the smallest servo drives on the market today. This means that you can build the most compact cabinets possible.
- Drive width of only 1.6 inches (40 mm)
- Reduce cabinet height with UltraFlow™ technology which dissipates heat directly outside of the cabinet
- Install Digitax HD in a cabinet just 200mm deep
Boost throughput with maximum motion control
Optimized for high-dynamic applications and with high speed control loops, Digitax HD is one of the best performing servo drives on the market today. This means maximum throughput and product quality from your machines.
- 300% peak current performance pulse-duty overload
- Optimized control loops for high dynamic performance
- Up to 16 kHz switching frequency
Rapid installation and commissioning from standalone to a modular servo system
Digitax HD servo series can be used standalone and is also fast and easy to set up as a modular system.
- Single AC input, 24 V and communication links, and common DC bus
- DIN rail alignment, single cable technology and easy access pluggable connectors
- Fast programming and commissioning PC tools