Cognex Spreadsheet ONLINE Training
Build the skills to evaluate and develop a simple Machine Vision application using best practices. This online class requires no hardware, students will use the In-Sight emulator.
Who should attend: This class is for all responsible for the set up and support of a Cognex In-Sight Machine Vision system.
Included in this event:
- Comprehensive knowledge from Olympus Controls Application Engineers.
- Three days of 4-hour sessions
By the end of the class, the student will be confident in setting up a Machine Vision application:
- Control the application environment
- Make basic Machine Vision programs
- Understand common Machine Vision tools
- Software environment
- Logic tools
- Vision tools
- Discrete I/O & communications
- Operator controls
Price Free for Olympus Controls customers
Dates and Locations
|April 14-16, 2020 – 8:00am to Noon each day||Online||REGISTER|