Cognex In-Sight Spreadsheets Training
Build the skills to evaluate, develop and deploy a simple Machine Vision application using best practices.
Who should Attend: This class is for Engineers and Technicians responsible for the set up and support of a Cognex In-Sight Machine Vision system.
Included in this event:
- Comprehensive knowledge from Olympus Controls Application Engineers.
- Plenty of hands-on lab time with hardware.
- Lunch with open discussion.
By the end of the class, the student will be confident in setting up a Machine Vision application:
- Set up hardware
- Control the application environment
- Make basic Machine Vision programs
- Understand common Machine Vision tools
- Communicate results
- Hardware & lighting
- Software environment
- Logic tools
- Vision tools
- Discrete I/O & communications
- Operator controls
Price $1500 for this three-day course
Dates and Locations
|June 16-18, 2020||Tualatin, OR||REGISTER|
|July 21-23, 2020||Kent, WA||REGISTER|
|September 15-17, 2020||Tualatin, OR||REGISTER|
|October 13-15, 2020||Kent, WA||REGISTER|
|December 15-17, 2020||Tualatin, OR||REGISTER|