Denso RC8 Training
Who should attend?
This class is for Engineers and Technicians responsible for the setup and operation of a Denso robot and RC8 controller.
$1,000 for this two-day course
Training will cover theory of operation via hands-on experience with robot hardware. Previous knowledge of robotics is not necessary.
Included in this event:
- Comprehensive knowledge from Olympus Controls Application Engineers and Robotic Specialists.
- Plenty of hands-on lab time with Denso robots and controllers.
- Lunch with open discussion.
- By the end of the class, the student will be confident in setting up a robot application:
- Operate the robot in a safe way
- Make basic application programs
- Manage program files
- Connect Input and Output signals
- Understand communications options
- Use WINCAPS III Windows software
- Read and modify existing programs
Dates and Locations