To help you accelerate development of your industrial IoT applications and create a smarter field site, Moxa’s ThingsPro software solution offers two versatile software packages: ThingsPro Gateway, an intelligent industrial IoT gateway, and ThingsPro Server, a centralized device management platform. ThingsPro enables Modbus connectivity for data acquisition and processing, MQTT support for lightweight edge-to-core data transmission, a wireless manager for wireless network configuration, and device management. Configuration just takes a few steps, allowing you to focus on your applications instead of complex integrations.
ThingsPro helps you handle the complexity and diversity that comes from combining information technology and operational technology for industrial IoT applications by offering high-level Modbus APIs in C and Python, as well as a modern RESTful APIs for you to easily develop software applications to extend or enhance the capabilities of Moxa’s Industrial IoT gateway. ThingsPro provides smart data acquisition, rapid development, and easy management, and is specially designed to accelerate your Industrial IoT development by simplifying deployment, helping you create a smarter field site.
ThingsPro Gateway: An Intelligent industrial IoT Gateway
- Ready-to-run Modbus to MQTT functionality to simplify data acquisition tasks for industrial automation applications
- Modbus TCP/RTU gateway for acquiring data from your field devices
- Modbus slave support for easy integration with SCADA
- Cellular configuration and routing for convenient setup of LTE networks
- Modbus and RESTful APIs for rapid development
- Built-in support for popular PaaS (Platform as a Service) providers to boost integration of cloud-based data analysis applications
ThingsPro Server: A Centralized Device Management Platform
- Map view of field-site gateways or devices for visual device and asset management
- Role-based account management to manage groups of gateways or devices by location or organization
- Organize maintenance tasks such as firmware upgrades with a task queue for better planned execution
- Offline configuration tool (download the Enablement Utility from Moxa’s website) for mass deployment of IIoT Gateways, including registering ThingsPro Gateways with a ThingsPro Server