Toolbox Categories: Collaborative, Mobile, Robotics
Since Enabled Robotics started in 2016, we’ve focused on developing an integrated product that combines the technologies of Mobile Industrial Robots and Universal Robots. Today, the main application for our product is found within intralogistics automation for the manufacturing industry – an area challenged by the global labor shortage.
The ER-FLEX is one single robot that can handle the picking of objects as well as their transportation, allowing companies to automate repetitive tasks such as these and increase productivity.
Product Focus: ER-FLEX
One robot – endless possibilities. The flexibility of a robot arm, mobility of an autonomous robot and integrated software for developing smart applications. The ER-FLEX is a collaborative mobile robot that brings you closer to your automation goals.
(without payload) 141 – 165 kg
- Arm options UR5e UR5e / UR10e / UR16e
- Arm payload UR5e: 5 kg UR5e: 5 kg / UR10e: 12.5 kg / UR16e: 16 kg
- Payload Up to 29 kg Up to 186 kg
- Operating time 6 hours – 100% to 10% (with two batteries) 4.5 hours – 100% to 10%
- Charge time 1.6 hours – 20% to 80% (with two batteries) 40 minutes – 20% to 80%
- Daily utilization Up to 17.5 hours
(with two batteries) Up to 20 hours
- Communication Dual-band wireless
- Environment 5 – 40°C IP20 (humidity 10 – 95% non-condensing)