Toolbox Categories: Robotics, SCARA / 6 AXIS
Epson Robots are the robot of choice for super high precision, high speed, high performance, ease of use and overall value. They offer a complete lineup of SCARA, 6-Axis and Linear Modules and they also offer a 2 tiered controller approach with the value oriented RC180 Controller and powerful Industry Leading Open Architecture RC620+ Controller.
Product Focus: SCARA Robots
- T3 – All-in-One SCARA Robots
- G1 – Mini SCARA Robots
- G3 – 3rd generation of SCARA Robots
- G6 – The workhorse of the G-Series
- G10 – High speed and high payloads
- G20 – 20Kg payload and up to 1000mm reach
- LS3 – High performance and low cost
- LS6 – Longer reach value line of SCARA Robots
- LS20 – 20Kg payload at a value price
- RS3 – Working envelope that usually requires a robot twice the size
- RS4 – Work envelope area of an 100mm diameter circle
Product Focus: 6-Axis Robots
Epson 6-Axis Robots offer high performance, high payloads and high precision in a slimeline body with compact wrist.
- C4 – Compact robot with 655mm horizontal reach and 855mm vertical reach
- C8 – Mid-sized 6-axis robot with 8Kg maximum payload
- C12XL – Compact, long-reach, high-payload
- Flexion N2 – Unique folding arm technology
- Flexion N6 – Features the world’s first folding-arm design, and offers the ultimate motion and workspace efficiency.
- VT6L – All-in-one, low-cost robot with a 900mm reach.
Product Focus: Controllers and Integrated Options
With a multi-tiered controller offering, Epson gives our customers the Power of Choice to select the right product for the job. Epson Vision Guide software leads the industry in ease of use with a point and click development environment filled with high performance vision tools.
- RC90 – Powerful yet inexpensive controller for LS Series SCARA Robots
- RC700A – Workcell controller is next generation in Epson PC based controls
- CV1 – Vision Guidance easy to learn and use
- CV2 – Vision Guidance high performance with up to 8x the speed of CV1
Product Focus: C12XL 6- Axis Robot
The compact, long reach, 6-Axis robot for payloads up to 12 kg
The highly efficient C12XL 6-Axis Robot is packed with next-generation technology and many ease-of-use features included with the powerful Epson RC+® development software. The long 1,400 mm reach and up to 12 kg payload make it ideal for a variety of applications including packaging, load/unload, material handling and more. Powered by proprietary Epson® gyro sensors, the powerful servo system allows for low residual vibration and minimizes overshoot with smooth end-of-arm motion. The C12XL also offers high acceleration/deceleration rates and high-speed cycle times to optimize parts throughput. Its SlimLine design and compact wrist pitch enables access to hard-to-reach areas, making it perfect for confined spaces. ISO 4 Cleanroom models are available.
- Easy-to-use Epson RC+ programming software
- Gyro sensors for low residual vibration
- Smooth start/stop with high accel/decel rates
- Fast cycle times to optimize part throughput
- SlimLine design; compact wrist pitch
Product Focus: VT6L All-in-One 6-Axis Robot
The ultra affordable all-in-one solution that’s compact and easy to use.
With next-level technology at an incredible price, the VT6L All-in-One 6-Axis robot is ideal for a wide variety of simple applications. Delivering many of the features found in Epson’s high-end robots, including powerful Epson RC+® development software and easy integration tools such as vision guidance, the VT6L offers a reach up to 900 mm and a payload up to 6 kg. A feature-packed performer, it includes a built-in controller, plus simplified cabling with a hollow end-of-arm design – all at a remarkably low cost, in a compact, SlimLine structure. The VT6L offers 110 V and 220 V power and installs in minutes. Plus, there’s no battery required for the encoder, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
Cleanroom (ISO 4) and IP67 now available.
Whether it’s loading and unloading, packaging or parts assembly, this full-featured performer offers the perfect solution for simple parts transfer automation.
- Easy to use
- All-in-one solution, with a space-saving design
- Simple cabling design
- Low wattage and power consumption
- Fast, easy integration
Product Focus: IntelliFlex™ Parts Feeding System
Smart Singulation Solution
Powered by Epson Robots, IntelliFlex software and Vision Guide, the IntelliFlex Parts Feeding System delivers a powerful solution to accommodate a wide variety of parts.
Identifies part sizes, shapes, and positions to automatically optimize picking order. Vision development time is drastically reduced using a point-and-click interface.
Supports part sizes ranging from 3 to 150 mm. Compatible with a wide range of parts, simple to complex as well as delicate materials.
Seamlessly integrated with the vision system, flexible feeder and Epson RC+ software, an Epson 6-Axis or SCARA robot efficiently picks the singulated parts.