Toolbox Categories: Robotics, Tooling
OnRobot provides innovative Plug & Produce End-of-Arm Tooling for collaborative robots.
Product Focus: Eyes 2.5D Vision System
OnRobot’s new flexible and adaptable 2.5D vision system, Eyes offers depth perception and parts recognition for many pick-and-place applications where orientation is important.
- Quickly and easily add vision to robotic applications with one-picture calibration, fast programming and seamless gripper integration
- Affordable, efficient 2.5D vision offers depth perception for varying heights or stacked objects
- Flexible, adaptable vision system with on-robot or external mounting is ideal for almost any collaborative application
- Easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm
Product Focus: VG10 Vacuum Gripper
The VG10 vacuum gripper is an End-of-Arm Tooling specially designed for collaborative robot applications. The flexible arms and adjustable vacuum enable the VG10 to handle a variety of objects in many different sizes. The gripper comes with dual grip functionality, tool changer and a variety of typical vacuum cups.
Product Focus: Gecko Gripper
The nature-inspired OnRobot Gecko Gripper technology makes it possible to attach and lift any kind of flat and smooth surface. Fast and easy gripping technology for Pick & Place applications.
Product Focus: RG6 2-Finger Gripper
The RG6 Gripper is a collaborative End-of-Arm Tooling designed for a seamless integration with the collaborative robot arms from Universal Robots. It provides a gripping force from 25N to 120N and gripping stroke e from 0mm to 160mm. Also available in Dual Gripper configuration.
Product Focus: RG2 2-Finger Gripper
The RG2 Gripper eliminates the headache by installation kits and works without any external cables, so any robot movement can be carried out without worrying about cable placement. RG2 Collaborative grippers are the true Plug & Produce solutions. Also available in Dual Gripper configuration.
Product Focus: Gecko Single Pad Gripper
Compact, lightweight Gecko Single Pad Gripper requires no cables, electricity, air, or programming for cost-effective, plug-and-play performance. Innovative adhesive gripper for flat, smooth, or perforated objects automates tasks that were previously not possible.
- Compact, lightweight Gecko Single Pad Gripper requires no cables, electricity, air, or programming for cost-effective, plug-and-play performance
- Innovative adhesive gripper for flat, smooth, or perforated objects automates tasks that were previously not possible
- No-mark gripping even for shiny surfaces – cleaning step is not required, saving time and improving productivity
Product Focus: 3FG15 Large-Stroke 3-Finger Gripper
3FG15 provides accurate centric positioning which drives higher quality, consistency, and output with minimal programming. They feature strong, stable grip and 3 contact points makes gripper fast and easy to redeploy for multiple processes. Accomplish more with customizable fingertips to flexibly grip a wide range of part sizes and shapes.
- Flexible production – large-stroke optimizes CNC lathe-tending for multiple part sizes with a single 3-finger gripper
- Accurate centric positioning drives higher quality, consistency, and output with minimal programming
- Strong, stable grip with 3 contact points makes gripper fast and easy to redeploy for multiple processes
- Accomplish more with customizable fingertips to flexibly grip a wide range of part sizes and shapes
Product Focus: VGC10 Configurable Electric Vacuum Gripper
VGC10 electrical compact vacuum gripper has unlimited customization possibilities. It has changeable suction cup options too for nearly any application need. Smaller than the VG10, the VGC10 can fit into tight environments to extend your automation possibilities. And at half the weight of the VG10 but with the same payload, the VGC10 can lift small, odd-shaped, and heavy objects even with a smaller robot arm.
The VGC10 features two independently controlled air channels that allow it to act as a dual gripper with pick-up and release in the same action, further increasing efficiency and reducing cycle time. With no compressor or air supply needed, this compact electrical gripper is easy to move, and simple programming makes it quick and easy to redeploy for greater production flexibility.
• Seamless integration with the robot of your choice
• Flexible electric vacuum gripper with unlimited customization fits all your application needs
• Small, lightweight gripper is perfect for tight spaces but with plenty of power for objects up to 15kg
• No external air supply needed for reduced maintenance costs and faster deployment
Product Focus: Soft Gripper
Flexible Food-Grade Robot Gripper
The OnRobot Soft Gripper is able to pick a wide array of irregular shapes and delicate items, making it ideal for pick-and-place applications in food and beverage production, as well as manufacturing or packaging. The gripper is available with three interchangeable silicon-molded cups. From eggs to fruit, to bottles or cans, food and beverage automation just got easier. Like all OnRobot grippers, the Soft Gripper offers seamless integration with the robot of your choice. The Soft Gripper operates without an external air supply, for no additional costs or complexity, and none of the dust or noise generated by traditional vacuum grippers.